The Duke men’s basketball program, in conjunction with alum and ESPN personality Jay Bilas, is offering fans the chance to bid on a once-in-a-lifetime experience at the Duke-North Carolina game with proceeds to benefit the ALL IN Challenge.
The ALL IN Challenge aims to be the world’s largest digital fundraiser in history by raising tens of millions of dollars to feed those in need. Food insecurity is a mounting issue, but never more important than during COVID-19 and the unprecedented shortage of food resources our nation is facing. Among those most in need: students who rely on currently closed schools for several of their meals each week; the newly unemployed who are facing uncertain circumstances; and a vulnerable elderly population sequestered in their homes without access to food.
The highest bidder will win an invitation for behind-the-scenes access at Cameron Indoor Stadium — an experience few can rival. The winner will receive two lower level seats behind the Duke bench for a Duke-UNC game, plus plans for meet and greets, exclusive tours, and photo opportunities.
Through the newly created ALL IN Challenge, sponsored by the All In Challenge Foundation, the world’s preeminent sports, music and entertainment figures will donate their most prized possessions and be challenged to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences that will be both available for online auction and as giveaways. The All In Challenge Foundation and Fanatics sit at the unique crossroads of working with nearly every league, team and athlete in the country (as well as many internationally), while having many connections to entertainers and celebrities who are friends, but also sports fans. 100% of funds raised through the All In Challenge are going to support the charities outlined here. The All In Challenge began in April 2020 and thus far has raised over $42 million, with the goal of raising over $100 million to tackle this problem head-on.
For more information on the All In Challenge, including how to bid for a once-on-a-lifetime experience, visit here.
Duke Basketball ALL IN Experience
- Attending the Blue Devils’ team practice the day before the Duke-UNC game.
- Photos with head coach Mike Krzyzewski
- Film a “94 Feet with Jay Bilas” interview segment
- Play a game of HORSE on Coach K Court with associate head coach Jon Scheyer
- Attending the Blue Devils’ shoot-around at Cameron the day of the game
- A private tour of the Duke Basketball facilities, the Duke campus, and the Chapel, with transportation on the team’s official golf cart
- Meet with the Cameron Crazies the night before the game and enjoy a complimentary meal in the Cragg Family Lounge
- Premium seats behind the Duke bench for the Duke-UNC game
- An autographed basketball by Coach K